Business Contracts & Entity Formation
Let us help you launch a new business!
Whether you are starting a new company or expanding an existing business, one of the first steps is to enlist a knowledgeable business formation law firm, like Briel PC Attorneys, to help you select the most suitable legal structure.
Our business formation services include advice and representation related to the following:
- Choosing a business structure (sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, corporation, etc.)
- Choosing a name
- Registering with the state
- Registering with the IRS and state tax agencies
- Drafting organizational documents
- Contract drafting, review, and negotiation
We know that a successful real estate contract lawyer must possess a thorough understanding of the intricacies involved with both real estate and commercial law. Our legal team is committed to solving real estate issues for homeowners, helping businesses grow, and protecting each of our clients from future legal pitfalls and liabilities.